The French courses commission of the BAAM coordinates various learning initiatives proposed by French volunteers. Its objective is to accompany people to linguistic autonomy and acquisition of sociocultural codes needed for daily life.
Tools and practical information
- Agenda of French courses Agenda for refugees. These courses are free and without registration :
- Use the resource guide for volunteer teachers, as well as Yves Traynard literacy methods ABC and DEF and French foreign language beginner or intermediate level (Editions CLE) to start your course. One in French for beginners Placement test and a very Dropbox provided educational tools are available to build your course.
- To register a migrant in other structures during IDF, use the Network-Alpha search engine and call structures for availability. Also use the registration site to municipal courts of Paris.
- For the resumption of university studies of a migrant, directly fill the Resome registration form.
- For someone looking for a job, send the details and status of the person baam.emploi (at) gmail.com and we will put in binomial with a French or guide you to a professional.
You speak and write French?
Over a sixty weekly classes are now taught in public places, emergency shelters and local associations in Paris and its suburbs, trying to fill a growing and complex demand. Following the intervention context and needs met, our work takes the form of courses taught in the street, literacy classes and French foreign language, specific courses for women and minors, or theater and conversation workshops .
We also help to maximum people towards skills training, municipal courts; student associations and other learning initiatives of French taught in Ile-de-France.
We are always looking for new volunteers, facilities and teaching materials (notebook, pens, veledas). We are looking for motivated volunteers to give French lessons and literacy, and support us in the development and coordination of the project.
If you are interested and motivated
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our facebook group discussion : Bienvenue chez toi