Call for general mobilization against the asylum-immigration law
After its adoption by the National Assembly on April 22, the Asylum-Immigration law will be debated in the Senate, from June 19.
More than ever we must remain mobilized. Indeed, the commission of the laws of the Senate has hardened the criminal bill as soon as it was drafted.
Some examples of the amendments:
Quelques exemples d’amendements :
– the introduction of annual entry quotas taking into account quantified indicators relating to migration flux and”to removal procedures
– a transformation of state-provided medical aid (AME) into emergency medical aid (AMU) which only concerns serious and painful diseases, preventive medicine and pregnancy-related care.
– a systematic notification of removal measures to social security bodies, “to combat fraud and windfall effects”.
– a refusal of the extension of family reunification to the siblings of underaged refugees
– any rejection of an asylum application will result into an obligation to leave the French territory (OQTF)
– lowering the period of voluntary departure from 30 to 7 days for persons covered by an OQTF and increase the deadline for return bans from 3 to 5 years
-the creation of a national biometric file of the Foreign Isolated Minors following their evaluation by the department.
Because we reject the FRONTEX system, EURODAC and Dublin.
Because we refuse daily violence against migrants in the calaisis, in Paris and in the south of France.
Because we refuse the competition of asylum seekers and undocumented migrants.
Because we refuse to be witnesses of a government policy that is prejudicial to the freedoms of migrants.
Because we reject this political practice of dividing political struggles to better weaken them.
Because we are much stronger by our numbers and our volunteers together.
We invite you to join our protest on June 16th at 4:00 pm, the day before the enforcement of the law, starting at la Place de la Republic and ending at the headquarters of la République en Marche. Only our collective determination will push back the government.
If you want to support us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on our facebook page.
If you are doing an operation in your area or your city, do not hesitate to coordinate and get closer to us.
Press contact: Héloïse: 0626192090