We advise refugees with papers who are looking for a job or a professional training. We also get them ready for job interviews and help them write a resume.
- First contact to determine the job profil, the projects they have and the potential difficulties they could encounter
- Help to create resumes, cover letters and the preparation for job interviews (varies with each profile)
- Seek for training institutes, companies, temp work companies
- Help in the administrative procedures with Pole emploi, CAF (RSA), « Solidarité Transports » (public transport aid)
- Connection to the other BAAM divisions (Legal, French courses) or associations (domiciliation, housing …)
- Outings (Job fairs, Career guidance places)
Friday at 6.30PM. No appointment needed.
We recommend to have a basic knowledge of French.
4 rue Mercoeur – Paris 75011
Métro : Voltaire (Ligne 9)
We don’t give advice by email. Come and meet us.
People of goodwill are more than welcome to get involved with the BAAM and help refugees.
What to do first ?
We recommend that you start with the following steps :
- Improving French language : http://baamasso.org/fr/ateliers-francais/
- If you are over 25, registration to RSA : http://baamasso.org/fr/permanence-sociale/#La permanence sociale/
- Registration to Pole Emploi : https://candidat.pole-emploi.fr/candidat/espacepersonnel/creation/situationdemandeinscription/
- Registration to “Mission Locale” if you are under 26 : http://www.mission-locale.fr/annuaire